Services and Solutions
We here at Caring 4 Youth want you to know that you are not alone and we have solutions! If your child is out of control and your family is in crisis you are not alone! Thousands of families just like yours are facing the same dilemma. The good news is that we have answers and options!
We work with many Professional Consultants who have extensive experience in advising families with children in distress. They can assist with educational, emotional, and behavioral solutions. They will help your family to identify the ultimate learning environment that best suits your child's needs. As Professional Consultants, they are able to advise you on all facets of your child's care.
Our professional and confidential intervention strategies often bring long-awaited direction to troubled families. Below you will find descriptions of our professional services.
Each service is designed to offer the level of involvement that meets your specific needs.
Many Services Include:
- Prescreened Places for Children, Adolescents, Teens and Young Adults
- Admissions Counseling
- Inclusive Family Consulting Services
- Complete Family Consulting Services including Admissions, Enrollment, and ongoing Family Support
- CRISIS Family Consulting Services for EMERGENCY / IMMEDIATE and PRIORITY Admissions, Enrollment, and ongoing Educational Support FOR A CRISIS PLACEMENT
All services include:
- Access to our extensive list of Schools and programs, and covers long term, short term and summer only programs for anorexia & bulimia programs as well as boarding schools, Christian boarding schools, college preparatory programs, crisis and transitional care and more!
- Free referrals to qualified Educational Consultants and pre-screened schools and programs throughout the entire U.S.
- A list of 35+ questions and guidelines that you may want to use when contacting programs and schools
- Personalized Educational Loan information for families.
- Parent Teen Help Handbook - (Compliments of USA Guides: Youth Transport Services) A Comprehensive manual that contains everything you'll need to know for placing your child into a program.
WE CAN HELP!
We help Hundreds of Families with:
* Admissions Counseling
* Crisis Placement Services
* free advice on programs
* Interim short, 3-5 day crisis placements awaiting long term placements
* Pre-screened Places for Children, Adolescents, Teens and Young Adults
*Recommendation of preferred schools and programs
* Teen Transportation Services