Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including information
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address or telephone number ("personal information")
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your company name and job title; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Site and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide Us
The information we collect on or through our Site or Service may include:
- Information that you provide by filling out forms on our Site. This includes without limitation information provided at the time of subscribing to our Service, and when you contact us with inquiries.
Usage Details, IP Addresses, Cookies and Other Technologies
The technologies we use for automatic data collection may include:
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- We use your personal information (in some cases, in conjuction with you non-identifying information) mainly to provide services, complete transactions, and administer your inquiries.
- We may also use your personal information to contact you with marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications.
- We use automatically collected information (in some cases, in conjuction with you personal information) to estimate usage patterns, recognize when you return to our site, and store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our site according to you individual interests.
We never sell or disclose any of your information to others for marketing purposes.
We help hundreds of families.
Some of the services we offer:
- Admissions Counseling
- Crisis Placement Services
- free advice on programs
- Interim short, 3-5 day crisis placements awaiting long term placements
- Pre-screened Places for Children, Adolescents, Teens and Young Adults
- Recommendation of preferred schools and programs
- Teen Transportation Services
Help your troubled teenager